For those of you who don't know what the Liebster award is, this is a little description. Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Pretty much, it means nice things. This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers
Alright, so lets get down to the nitty gritty. The rules are....insert dramatic pause here...
- Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger.
- Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered.
- Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this.
- Tell them that you nominated them.
- And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer.
11 Random Facts about Me.
- All my fingers are double jointed.
- I play the violin, and have been playing for the past 8 years.
- I row, on a club because my school doesn't have a crew team.
- I work on a Christmas tree farm.
- I want to be a Veterinarian, but for large farm animals.
- I want to move to England. I love the weather and it's easier to travel everywhere.
- I have never been on a plane. Car, boat, train, subway, trolley...but no plane.
- I have a brother, and he's 6 years older than I am.
- I live 20 minutes away from the beach, but I don't like swimming in the ocean. The last time I swam in the ocean was 3 years ago. I love walking on the beach, but being near so many people is not my thing.
- I love to sew, paint, and crochet; it clears my mind.
- I'd rather make something than buy it, within reason.
1. Do you like to eat raw cookie dough?
Yes, all the time.
2. How do you eat oreos?
I peel off the filling, eat it, and eat the cookies last. Or I dip them in grapefruit juice. Weird, but the really sweet cookie and tangy juice taste so good together. Don't judge, try it for yourself.
3. Do you snore?
No, thank God.
4. What song best describes your life right now?
People are Crazy by Billy Currington. Not so much being left money by a guy I hardly know, don't get me wrong, if they want to leave me money please do so now; but God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I can be either, it depends on the time of year.
6. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Alaska or out West.
7. What's your worst fear?
Walking on rope bridges and them breaking, I watch too much Indiana Jones.
8. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Blind. I would get a seeing eye dog and I would be able to hear better.
9. What's your favorite Disney movie you watched as a kid?
The Aristocats, such a good movie.
10. Where were you on September 11, 2001 at 9am
11. Would you shave your head for $500
No, maybe a million, but not 500.
My 11 Questions.
- What is your favorite food?
- What is the food that you hate the most?
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
- What is your favorite talent that you have?
- Do you play weird games in cars on long rides, if so, what?
- Do you have pets?
- What are your nicknames?
- Have you ever been lost, where?
- What's your favorite song?
- What are your pet peeves?
- If you only had one thing, what would it be?
- Miss Tiffany Darling
- Baking Myself Happy
- Freckles Are Cute
- The Girl Who Dreams
- Sofia Loves Reading
- From Needles to Nails
- Little Ella Lu
- Viva La Shoes
- Scarves and Leather
- Glittered Feathers